Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goals for the Week

I'm going to try setting some weekly goals on Sunday and then reviewing my progress each week.  This week:
1. eat a fruit or vegetable with every meal or snack
2. complete the stretch and tone video 3 times this week
3. I'm participating in http://spunkysuzi.blogspot.com/'s challenge to eat at the table with no tv/computer/book, etc.  My goal is to do this for breakfast and dinner, as lunch is usually unpredictable at work.  I will do so for lunch as I'm able.
4. plan the next day's meals each night

2 comments:

  1. Yep, # 4 is an absolute must for me - if I don't menu plan I feel like I have no control and will often resort to fast food.

    Look forward to seeing your progress in 2011! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice goals!! How did you do in the challenge?? Can you leave a comment in today's post to let me know?

    ReplyDelete