Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

2011...there is so much I want to accomplish this year.  The most important and the focus of this blog is to lose weight and improve my health.  I've started so many years, months, days, etc. with this goal.  And I have not been very successful at maintaining what I lose.  I want this year to be different.  I want to make changes that I can live with for life.  I plan to focus on real foods, eating less processed foods.  I plan to increase my activity/exercise.  I will start and keep doing it...not "until I lose the weight", but forever. 

I've heard many people talk about journaling/blogging being a great help to them in their weight loss process.  I am going to use this blog to keep track of what I eat and how much I move.  This is really for me, but any support I can gain in the process will be a great bonus!  Today is the day....I'm Headed to Healthy!

1 comment: