Sunday, January 9, 2011

Goals

So I didn't reach every goal I set for last week, but I did make progress towards healthy, so I guess that's what's important.  I ate more fruits/veggies, but not every meal or snack.  I didn't do the stretch and tone video at all.  I ate at the table some, but definitely not every meal.  And I planned the next day's meals most days, but not all.

I'm finding it hard to get back into the groove of planning, tracking, measuring, etc.  But I know that is important for my success, so it has to be done.  This morning I measured everything that went into my breakfast, so that's a step in the right direction.

This week I'm starting a new plan, Xchanges, from Kim Bensen at www.kimbensen.com.  So, my goals this week are:
1.  Follow Xchanges.
2.  Plan each day's meals and track everything.
3.  Exercise video one day and push-ups 3 days with http://spunkysuzi.blogspot.com/ 's challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Just putting my post together for tomorrow's challenge. Did you manage to get the push ups in??
    Hope your having a great weekend. Your doing great!

    ReplyDelete